100% Goat Milk
Bukowiec – “the land of goat milk flowing” is a small village located in the Greater Poland Voivodeship, in the Chodzieski district with about 500 inhabitants.
The company’s location and the natural way of goat breeding make our products have unique health and taste attributes. In particular, we pay attention to goat farms. The milk is bought only from specialized farms that are under constant veterinary control.
Properties of goat’s milk
- It contains 4 times more vitamin B13 than cow’s milk, which, among other things, is responsible for cell structure and tissue regeneration,
- Goat cheese is the richest source of calcium – 10 dag of goat’s cheese covers daily demand for calcium,
- Products from goat’s milk contain vitamins such as vitamin A, D, E, B1, B2, PP,
- The valuable component of goat’s milk is folic acid – especially recommended for pregnant women and those planning pregnancy.
- Goat milk is easily digestible,
- Studies show that goat’s milk can be digested by the body even within 20 minutes, whereas for the same process for cow’s milk it needs as little as 2 to 4 hours,
- Lack of heavy metals – goat is the only ruminant that effectively filters and isolates all such contaminants, getting rid of them from the body,
- Scientific research confirms the positive effects of goat’s milk in such diseases as: anemia, asthma, eczema, liver, bronchitis and lung diseases
- Goat’s milk has a lower lactose content than cow’s milk, so people who have an intolerance to this ingredient can go just after goat’s milk,
- Goat’s milk is hypoallergenic – it contains much less casein than cow’s milk, and this ingredient is the main cause of allergy to cow’s milk proteins. For this reason, it does not cause allergic symptoms
Goat milk as a supplement to the diet of people allergic to cow’s milk proteins
What is the allergy to cow’s milk proteins?
- Allergy is the rapid production of immunoglobulin F antibodies and a turbulent reaction with an allergen. Cow’s milk allergy causes the formation of antibodies, and the main allergenic factor is casein and beta-lactoglobulin.
- 1-3% of babies have allergies to cow’s milk proteins,
- among people who are hypersensitive to cow’s milk protein, as much as 60-70%, there is no allergy to goat’s milk.
Our family loves Danmis products
In our families, we consume DANMIS brand products, because we know that they are tasty, fresh and have great health benefits.
For generations, grandfather, parents, children and grandchildren like milk, cheese, yoghurt and other goat products. We know that our goats we care for give us unique milk. That’s why our goat’s milk products are delicious and unique.
Goat milk is increasingly finding its use in cosmetics. The goat’s milk powder and whey, which benefits the skin, soothes irritations and heals various skin ailments, works great here.
The goat gives in a year the amount of milk that exceeds the weight of her body 20 times.
Goats improve well-being, or “co-therapy.” The thing started in Great Britain, where goats were used instead of puppies. They are taken to elderly homes and lonely people to improve their well-being.
To some extent, we owe the goats today’s popularity of coffee. In the ninth century, goat shepherds observed stimulation in goats that drank coffee beans.
It is worth refuting the myth that goat’s milk is much more fat than cow’s milk. It contains about 3.5 – 4.8% fat (similar to cow’s milk). The difference comes from the fact that fat pellets in goat’s milk are three times smaller than in cow’s milk, thanks to which goat’s milk products are more easily digestible than cow’s milk.